DSOK offers many programs at either no cost or greatly subsidized fees to children and families affected by T1D. In order to do more for more people, we need more funding. Here are some ways you can help:
1. Make a donation to DSOK today! Donations can be mailed directly to us at 3333 NW 63 rd St.,
Suite 100; Oklahoma City, OK 73116 or you can make a donation here:
2. If you are a federal employee, please consider supporting DSOK via CFC #30032.
3. If you are unable to make a donation but still want to help, please consider visiting a local civic group to request a donation for DSOK to support the work that we do. Many organizations are willing to help, but they have to be asked.
Here are some ideas: Lions, Elks, Kiwanis, churches, school organizations, college sororities and fraternities, or Junior League.
4. Visit local shops and restaurants that you do business with and request donations - financial or
gift cards for items listed below.
5. Consider hosting a third party fund raiser such as a school, church, or work event to benefit
Add your name to our volunteer list
Add your name to our volunteer list: Occasionally we need help with data entry, mailings and preparing our “Sack of Solutions” bags for newly diagnosed patients. Can we add your name and email address to our volunteer list so that when we need help, we can reach out to you?
To add your name to this list, email email@example.com.
Signing up does not commit you to anything, we will just let you know
when we need help.
DSOK Summer Camp Programs
The camping programs offered by DSOK need help in many ways. Take a look at how you might help change the life of a child or teen with diabetes.
All camping programs offered are significantly subsidized. Even if a camper family pays the camper fee, DSOK must raise additional money to completely cover the cost. Please help!